Kudos to the CorpsVets!

tpt43

I just wanted to thank you all for a wonderful show this past wekend. I had a great time hanging around all of you. Your show in both prelims and finals was simply awesome. You all have inspired me to get off my butt and do something next year.

To me your show was by far the most entertaining and performed with a passion that sold every little detail of the show. Again, thanks for the motivation. You are a great group of folks! :wink:

LH

Edited by tpt43

I just wanted to thank you all for a wonderful show this past wekend. I had a great time hanging around all of you. Your show in both prelims and finals was simply awesome. You all have inspired me to get off my butt and do something next year.

To me your show was by far the most entertaining and performed with a passion that sold every little detail of the show. Again, thanks for the motivation. You are a great group of folks! :wink:

LH

Thanks for the kind words. We had a BLAST performing the #### out of our Vegas show.

To me your show was by far the most entertaining and performed with a passion that sold every little detail of the show. Again, thanks for the motivation. You are a great group of folks! :lol:

LH

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for the kind words. This show, and this season, have been more fun than I've ever had in my life.

Edited by usmpiano

I too want to complement CorpsVets on an excellent adventure to Vegas! I think this is the best sounding hornline yet. The whole package looked good to me in prelims - marching execution and visual style. This is by far my favorite show of 2006 and I don't really understand your placement. All of the shows had their highlights and watching any corps is pure entertainment for me but I personally would have you right there with MBI and company. And considering you were getting dumped on with rain, the energy coming from the corps was incredible.

Pat yourselves on the back and consider it a job well done.

I would just like to echo the previous words...what a great show CorpsVets!!! The Vegas show rocked! CorpsVets are a class act and I'm glad I got to know some of you. John, my friend, it's super that you are back competing, Cozy, Gerald, Tom, and the two truck drivers, (I forgot your names), you really showed me some "southern hospitality."

Best Wishes and Good Luck in '07

Gregg Sweney

Edited by Sweendoc

This year was by far the most rewarding drum corps experience for me, regardless of the score. From the inside, this was the finest group of people I have ever met, young and old.

And next year will be even better.

And right back at you Gregg - it was a real thrill to be on the same field with you again.

For those who don't know, the CorpsVets' honor guard has been annually, and graciously, staffed by alumni of the Steel City Ambassadors. It is always an added bonus for me to see some of my old friends taking time out of their DCA weekend to be a part of the CorpsVets experience with me.

John, Fitz, Leftfoot, and Gregg - I'm looking forward to receiving our group photo soon. Thanks guys!

Good job guys, I wish you could have seen my face when I herd you play "Feelin Good" (otherwise known as the Sabers opener also :) ) I liked the arrangement, nice and jazzy.