I agree 88' Vanguard was wonderful...

(Domestically-I loved Madison 74')

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO......

BD 04.....won every caption but one and got second??? :worthy:

PR 06... b**bs ...wow just wow amazing show....this was my first finals and this show just pulled me in....i loved it....should have won brass imo

Cavies 03.....amazing show so innovative

PR 89....another amazing show by regiment gotta love it

Star 93.....wow....just watched this show for the first time a few days ago (i know im horrible) and i was blown away :worthy:

Phantom 89, Phanton 06, Cavies 03.

~>conner

Cavies 03 and BD 04.....more so BD 04.

IMO......

BD 04.....won every caption but one and got second??? :worthy:

Incorrect. Pretty sure Cavaliers took home GE, Visual, and Color Guard, with BD winning brass and SCV winning percussion.

Finals night, three of the 9 judges had BD in first. Two (both percussion) had SCV in first, and Four had Cavaliers in first. BD DID win Color Guard on finals night, but Cavaliers won guard in Quarters and Semis to give them the higher average score to win the trophy.

For me almost a 3-way tie. '03 Cavies, '89 PR, '93 Star.

All of them "winning" shows, regardless of placement.

Incorrect. Pretty sure Cavaliers took home GE, Visual, and Color Guard, with BD winning brass and SCV winning percussion.

Finals night, three of the 9 judges had BD in first. Two (both percussion) had SCV in first, and Four had Cavaliers in first. BD DID win Color Guard on finals night, but Cavaliers won guard in Quarters and Semis to give them the higher average score to win the trophy.

Correct ! Give that man a cigar.

~G~

Phantom Regiment 2006

The Cavaliers 1991

The Cadets 1992

The Cadets 1997

He was breaking captions into GE, Music, and Visual, hence the three captions. And when you look at it like that, yes the Blue Devils won 2 out of 3 captions.

another interesting note: BDs and Cavies ordinal numbers were the same for that year.