Alumni Corps -- How Many Are There?

Jpn

does that mean someone has to knit a stringy thing to attach to the end of the mallets and pass them thru the shoulders of Fran's shirt and out the sleeves??????? Will they be colorfully Hawaiian??????

he forgot timing challenged and able to hold onto mallets challenged :P

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does that mean someone has to knit a stringy thing to attach to the end of the mallets and pass them thru the shoulders of Fran's shirt and out the sleeves??????? Will they be colorfully Hawaiian??????

now where were you when we needed ideas for how to keep me from losing my keys??? :P

*running joke from the Bored forum*

The Kawartha Kavaliers practice every Wed evening and usually take January & August off, because we tired of each other. We usually perform 8 spring/summer parades & concerts & 10 xmas parades. We try to do at least one field exhibition a year, but this year we were unable, as the only one we could find was in August & many of our corps had holiday plans. If anyone is planning or need an ehibition corps in June or July, give us a call.

We run with approx. 23 solid horns, 12 drummers, 8 guard.

In 2006 we recieved a grant which enabled us to purchase a complete set of brand new Kanstul horns (30) and we're always looking for new members. check out www.kawarthakavaliers.org

cheers

I can't see hershman going for it. ####, if he saw it, his hair would probably move

hehehehe.........just an olde pharte's remembrances from wooly mitten days Liz

now where were you when we needed ideas for how to keep me from losing my keys??? :P

*running joke from the Bored forum*

..........OUCH!!!!!!........

I can't see hershman going for it. ####, if he saw it, his hair would probably move

hehehehe.........just an olde pharte's remembrances from wooly mitten days Liz

who YOU callin' old? :worthy:

i had them too

:P

who YOU callin' old? :worthy:

i had them too

:P

:: stands behind Liz with the :worthy: look on my face :: Yeah...who you callin' old?

oh GOOD ~ i have support now! b**bs

Music Express may not exactly be concidered an alumni corps, but it is made up of drum corps nuts just the same.

Rehearsals are located at the Cinniminsen New Jersey sr. high school.

Rehearsals are only once or twice a month.

We have enough engagements so as not to interfer with our other alumni corps commitments. Actually they usually coincide.

(No one mentioned Mass. Brass/ I believe they're an invite only group.

The legends. Do I have the name right?

Unfortunatly like westshore you only get the chance to see these groups once or twice a year.

The music these groups play is off the hook. Real crowd pleasing tunes.)

That is soooo mean!