Tremendous Blast 2006

ajlemm

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the 2006 DCA Open Class Champs said: Get on The Bus! There is still tremendous time to sign up for Octoberfest in beautiful LaCrosse Wisconsin Sat. Oct 30th. Go to www.Tremendousblast.com for all the info There has been many new freindships started and old ones that have tremendously grown stronger! I am tremendously excited to strike up many tremendous conversations with some new faces!!!!! Hope to see you all at Camp Pettibone on Friday for what will be a very tremendous time!

I WILL BE THERE!! VALVE-ROTOR IN HAND!! MUAH HA HA HA HA HA

TREMENDOUS!! TREMENDOUS!! OH! OH! TREMENDOUS!!!

FTC!!!

FTBS!!!

TB FOREVER!!

If I can find the $$.....and some warm clothes....I would defiently be interested in making an appearance......NOw who wants to let me use a horn.....

If I can find the $$.....and some warm clothes....I would defiently be interested in making an appearance......NOw who wants to let me use a horn.....

That's what I get for not reading the entire thread.......I now realize that I'm without transportation....oh well...there's allways next year....

That's what I get for not reading the entire thread.......I now realize that I'm without transportation....oh well...there's allways next year....

hey CC, check out dapreacher, he's from MI too. Also, he is short on $$ so maybe the two of you could pool the $$ and ride together. The sum of the whole and all that jazz...

hey CC, check out dapreacher, he's from MI too. Also, he is short on $$ so maybe the two of you could pool the $$ and ride together. The sum of the whole and all that jazz...

Actually...Preacher and I have kown each other for quite a few years. I've allready made plans to hang out with a few other people for the weekend. Next year would be cool

Please remember that being Tremendous is a state of mind, not a marching band compition, like some utter marching groups (sorry can't call you guys a corps, and you know who you are <**> ) would like you to think. If you can't Blast, then just be Tremendous.

We will miss you future Blaster "ContraCutie"

last call, who wants to be Tremendous?