Corps Tattoos?

Kjac18

So has anybody ever got a tattoo of there favorite year in Corps?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Working on the design for my Renegades tattoo. ^0^

same here.......

I was actually surprised at the number of Madison guys who had the fleur-di-lis tatt on their backs... shoulder blades to be exact. Mostly guys from

the '90's overall with that one. There had to be 50 or more. Many others with the same visible in a variety of other places...

Now that's hard corps dedication... :P

Ten years after I aged out, I finally decided that I wanted a tattoo and I wanted something that had my instrument and BD on it. Here is what I came up with...an original. I love it and I love the Blue Devils...proud to be an alumni. :D

BDtatphoto.jpg

A close up...

278801119wTMZEu_ph.jpg

6 of our guard members got the Japanese character for "Legend" tattooed on the ankles after our performance on Sunday of DCA weekend. Pretty cool...

i'm thinking about getting one for my year in Carolina Gold, But i don't know what i could possibly get? my right arms gonna be a john bonham tattoo, left arm a skeleton bride and groom (to rep til death do us part, because thats something i believe in), back of my neck Bass Clef, and my inner right arm i'm getting a CFH, so the CG tat would go on my inner left arm once i find out what!