"A" Class Corps

...have been in top 12 but never did.

In other words, what "A" corps would you have hoped to have made it to the big time but didn't because they folded.

Royal Coachmen (NY)

Greece Cadets

Wausau Story

Gauchos

Patriots

Bengal Lancers

Black Watch

Canadian Knights

and feel free to add to the list

The "Old" Canton Bluecoats.......but then, I'm biased!

Shawnee Indians....the fire Co. that sponsered us refused to let us become a field corps in 65and we were pretty #### good,most of us quit, they were never the same again. we played 13 songs and had 5 street beats and a long ### drum solo.

Edited by zarblap

My old corps - The Conquistadors from South San Francisco, CA

Shawnee Indians....the fire Co. that sponsered us refused to let us become a field corps in 65and we were pretty #### good,most of us quit, they were never the same again. we played 13 songs and had 5 street beats and a long ### drum solo.

Make me spit my coffee!!! I heard in the 60's the corps wasn't to bad but man...the 70's and the 80's ? Nope.

Make me spit my coffee!!! I heard in the 60's the corps wasn't to bad but man...the 70's and the 80's ? Nope.
No choking allowed... we wonWNY firemans champs the three years I was there and had a solid 36to 40ish horn line,only had two snares but we were clean as a wistle, had three the first year but one went to Hamburg Kingsmen. They pretty much had a no talent rookie corps after 65.