Spirit uniform concept

Here's my thought on what a Spirit uniform design could look like. It's heavily inspired by the concept of their uniform in the late 90s that used a jacket opening to create the delta.

As always, I'd be interested in hearing people's thoughts. Thanks!

spirit.gif

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great!!! ^OO^

I like that!

Not a fan of keeping the delta that low, although the navy pants are an interesting twist.

I think if it were higher, it would be difficult to see, with high camera and fan seating and all. Instruments might get in the way. JMO

Like it except I too would like to see the Delta more prominent.

Switch to all black and silver for the DM.

Very cool stuff. I like the first image especially, keeping the teal/baby blue. I think there's more character and pop when there is more than just one color noticable on a uniform.

I like that there's no black, as well. That's one trend of uniform design that I'd like to see reversed. I understand the idea behind having dark pants, but you can achieve that effect without resorting to a default black. As SCV showed especially this last year, the pants can be a great opportunity to further add to the character of your image.

It's a nice, trim look but I'd like to see something more distinctive...more unique. Take away the delta and this design would amount to little more than a blue coat and, therefore, might just as easily fit Blue Devils, Blue Knights, Bluecoats, etc. I'm not suggesting everyone wear outlandish uniforms a la Bridgemen or that they be quite as one-of-a-kind as Troopers, for example, but I prefer uniforms that help to reinforce a corps' identity.

Here's my thought on what a Spirit uniform design could look like. It's heavily inspired by the concept of their uniform in the late 90s that used a jacket opening to create the delta.

As always, I'd be interested in hearing people's thoughts. Thanks!

spirit.gif

I like it; it reminds me of their late 90's look.