Finals 2007

For the Bluecoats, it's all going to depend on the show concept... They have probably one of the cleanest corps out there, but they're shows, in my opinion, are just not quite as good as the corps is. If they can just hit on one incredible show design, they could win it all.

Also, I see a lot of Madison still in finals... and although I hope for the best for Madison, do you really think they will be in finals again this year, with the entire staff and administration changing? I'd put Blue Stars, Crossmen, or Colts in finals before I'd put madison in there, at this point... thoughts?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I see a lot of Madison still in finals... and although I hope for the best for Madison, do you really think they will be in finals again this year, with the entire staff and administration changing? I'd put Blue Stars, Crossmen, or Colts in finals before I'd put madison in there, at this point... thoughts?

Crossmen are also undergoing an almost complete staff/administration change, in addition to moving to a new city. Yet, you have them in finals over Madison.....?

Ok....

1) Concord

2) Rockford

3) Rosemont

4) Wherever the Cadets are from :P

5) Santa Clara

6) Canton

7) Madison

8) Ft. Mill

9) Boston

10) Toledo

11) Denver

12) San Antonio

First, I left off Bluecoats by accident, oops. At the same time, im not really into them so I wouldnt mind not seeing them. I liked them in the 90's, just can't get into them anymore.

Although I know they will make finals and left them off by accident, you know, like a mistake, cause you know, i'm human.

well... Madison not making finals is an interesting opinion... a WRONG opinion (in MY opinion)... but an opinion none-the-less... :P

so I'm happy to let it roll along here. That's what this place is for...

I'm not ready to make placement predictions (yet) but if some of ya wanna... OK by me... hack away. It's interesting if nothing else... and you have the chance

to be the guy who next year at this time can say: "I told ya so..." and look like a genius and all that crap.

I for one am of the opinion that Bluecoats show was very challenging this past season and had top three all over it... so to read a differing opinion

above (not todds, "marchingxylo's) just proves that we all see things a little differently... but obviously the judges thought they did pretty good (missed it by that much...!)

to go up to 4th.

Madison will be just fine, and will be right where they are supposed to be as a DCI finalist. Good things are brewing up there... ^OO^ just you wait and see...

Edited by GGarrett

bobchilds stole my thunder...

the finals will be extended to allow 25 corps to participate

cavaliers

phantom

garfield

bridgemen

VK

SCV

BD

bluecoats

27th

guardsmen

seneca optimists

crossmen

suncoast

spirit

kilties

north star

kingsmen

sky riders

star

boston

carolina crown

glassmen

troopers

madison

freelancers

after the shows, there will be a FULL retreat. All 25 corps will play one or two songs together before the issuance of scores. All corps will then be allowed to play a single selection before leaving the field. When marching off, the corps will be leaving with full percussion cadences.

( I would take out a major loan to pay for tickets to see this finals)

(heck, I would take out a major loan to pay for tickets to see the retreat)

Cavies

BDevils

SCV

PR

Cadets

BAC

BK

Crossmen

Crown

Colts

Glassmen

Spirit

here's another one who thinks bluecoats will drop out of finals in 2007.

here's another one who thinks bluecoats will drop out of finals in 2007.

Well, they obviously will... the Bluecoats are simply awful... ;)

HAHAHAHA