Disappoited with Bluecoats

As a long time fan I am a bit disappointed that they did not deal with their main weakness which was their drill program. I know the new coordinator will help but Mitch has taken them as far as he can. It will be a shame when they do not move up this year because of that.

Yeah, they might get beat by the Sisters of the Blind too, but I seriously doubt it.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alittle off topic, but im sort of new, only been on here for a few months, what exactly is a troll?

someone who likes to start arguments, based on generally opinionated, off-base "facts."

~>conner

alittle off topic, but im sort of new, only been on here for a few months, what exactly is a troll?

What conner said...

Here's a picture of one:

017.jpg

no, but they did falter twords the end of the season.

I thought they were 6th at finals.

LL

Faulter?? They went from 6th in semi's to 4th in finals! How is that faultering?

I mean, I respect your opinion, but mine is different. And the judges opinion must have been different from yours as well. Also, I went to their practice on finals day

and they were "cool as cucumbers"... their staff was speaking to them in a totally matter-of-fact and respectfully calm way, not freaking out or harping.

But I'm just sayin'... you know what I'm sayin'?

Apparently you don't understand how the game is played.

Actually, Bluecoats are right on track as THEY have planned it.

You'll have to be patient...(The Excitement Builds!)

"On the field from Canton, Ohio, performing their 2007 program

entitled "__________" please welcome THE BLUECOATS!

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Can you feel it? :)

Wow, first "!," and now "_________"....I'm not too sure I like the direction that DCI show titles seem to be going, this season.

no, but they did falter twords the end of the season.

I thought they were 6th at finals.

LL

Look at the recap. They did very well in Music and percussion. I did not say they would get beat by a division III corps just that it will stop them from advancing beyond where they are. I did not say Rogers was bad just that he has taken them as far as they could go.