Marc Sylvester

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a true and original "mountaineer"!

SCOPPA!!!!!!!!!!! how is my little ducky!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the nice words. Luvforeva

for the record (for all u history buffs)

I wrote for cadets from 89 - 94 and 2002

Jeff Sacktig wrote from 95 - 2001 and 2003 to present.

That would mean he will be going into his 12th year as a the Man for the Cadets!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET

One more after this and he ties me and Zingali added together.

also me and Zingy went to Star their first 2 years 85-86.

Then competed against each other in 90-91, Him with Star me with u know who.

marc sylvester

He is a true and original "mountaineer"!

SCOPPA!!!!!!!!!!! how is my little ducky!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the nice words. Luvforeva

marc sylvester

Oh, ducky....I'm so happy you dropped by. Although you are so very humble and most likely don't like to read about yourself much, I hope you will have some time to look around here and see how much you are loved and respected!

I'm trying to locate at least one of the "mountaneer" photos. I made 2 for each of us, saw it at Darla's wake-R.I.P. and realized, I made them and now cannot find either of them or the negative. You wouldn't still have one laying around would you?

Well, hope to see you if you're in town some time soon. I know Larry C and Michael D are going to Vegas for Larry's b'day, would love to show up there with about 15 people and have a little party!!

OK my little ducky, much love!

The great Sully, I remember when he joined us in 1977. We had a huge influx from St. Anthony's Band - Mark Champia, The Patti Family, Steve and Laurie Martin (brother and sister), Ellen "Rose" DeMarco, Jay McKenna, a few others? and of course, Sully.

Who knew then what a contributor Marc would be to us, and the entire activity? He's helped mold and shape the activity forever.

Oh, ducky....I'm so happy you dropped by. Although you are so very humble and most likely don't like to read about yourself much, I hope you will have some time to look around here and see how much you are loved and respected!

I'm trying to locate at least one of the "mountaneer" photos. I made 2 for each of us, saw it at Darla's wake-R.I.P. and realized, I made them and now cannot find either of them or the negative. You wouldn't still have one laying around would you?

Well, hope to see you if you're in town some time soon. I know Larry C and Michael D are going to Vegas for Larry's b'day, would love to show up there with about 15 people and have a little party!!

OK my little ducky, much love!

Hey Scopa .......I dunno about humble but it was weird seeing my name heading a post. Although i was hoping it would be a little more xciting here. All gooey happy s*^%. Was hoping to hear from a few angry "Pink Bench/voiceover/Rabbit costume" dudes and dudettes to spice this place up.

I know I have that "Mountaineer" Pic somewhere. Probably in an un opened box from the last couple times I moved.

I'll look and if I find it I'll send you a copy.

As for the party ........... the last time you invited me to a "little party" I woke up in John Maoro's Bocce court 2 days later :doh:

Keep me posted though, ya never know

luv2u2 ducky

As for the party ........... the last time you invited me to a "little party" I woke up in John Mauro's Bocce court 2 days later :lol:

Keep me posted though, ya never know

luv2u2 ducky

And If I remember correctly, you had no complaints :doh:

Edited by john2780