The Renegades-Rule, revisited

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How difficult is it to have a dual sanctioned DCA/DCI contest like the ones Hershman used to run in Hershey, PA?,.................the last one I was at was sold out past the goal lines,.................agian, unless I am missing something here Storkysr has pretty much summed it up, all you need to do is host (or co-host) a show,.................spread the risk,................or something

edited for spelling,............................

Putting on a dual show would not be that tough. But making money is.

I do not know the answer - I just know that shows out here don't sell out and show sponsors don't make a ton of money. Part of it is show fees, but to be honest, the large crowds just don't show up. We have shows that struggle to make any money at all.

Edited by randomnoise

Putting on a dual show would not be that tough. But making money is.

I do not know the answer - I just know that shows out here don't sell out and show sponsors don't make a ton of money. Part of it is show fees, but to be honest, the large crowds just don't show up. We have shows that struggle to make any money at all.

Could we all say, buy a ticket, to help a show get off the ground? To most of us not on the west coast, we wouldn't be able to come, but it would be more of a souvi, rather than an actual ticket. I'd buy one for $15.It would be part presale, part souvi, part lets get theses guys a show.

Edited by jeff danchik

One whiz wit for me please.

ditto :)