Sue Baldwin Passes

Sunday, October 29th. Wife of John, Mother of Aaron and Jacob.

Sue fought a valiant 5 year battle with cancer. She was one month shy of her 60th birthday

Sue was a colorguard member of the 1972 American Legion National Champion Rochester Crusaders, as well as Rochester Phoenix, and for the past 15 years Sue and John were members of St. Joe's Alumni. Sue's last performance was at this year's DCA Alumni Spectacular.

Sue will be sadly missed by all who knew and loved her. there is a place in Heaven's Corps reserved for her.

Sue Baldwin's Memorial Service:

A memorial service will be held on Saturday, November 11th at the Thomas Funeral Chapel, 4545 Lake Ave, Rochester. Calling hours are from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm.

John invites all of Sue's family and friends to get together afterwards and celebrate Sue's life at the Windjammer Bar & Grill, 4695 Lake Ave. He requests that everyone dress casually for these gatherings. He specifically requested no suits and ties and that we wear our corps colors.

John's address is 55 Grassmere Park, Rochester, NY 14612.

Sunday, October 29th. Wife of John, Mother of Aaron and Jacob.

Sue fought a valiant 5 year battle with cancer. She was one month shy of her 60th birthday

Sue was a colorguard member of the 1972 American Legion National Champion Rochester Crusaders, as well as Rochester Phoenix, and for the past 15 years Sue and John were members of St. Joe's Alumni. Sue's last performance was at this year's DCA Alumni Spectacular.

Sue will be sadly missed by all who knew and loved her. there is a place in Heaven's Corps reserved for her.

Sue Baldwin's Memorial Service:

A memorial service will be held on Saturday, November 11th at the Thomas Funeral Chapel, 4545 Lake Ave, Rochester. Calling hours are from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm.

John invites all of Sue's family and friends to get together afterwards and celebrate Sue's life at the Windjammer Bar & Grill, 4695 Lake Ave. He requests that everyone dress casually for these gatherings. He specifically requested no suits and ties and that we wear our corps colors.

John's address is 55 Grassmere Park, Rochester, NY 14612.

Sorry to hear of her passing.

Can someone post a pic of her?Kind of nice to be able to put a face with the name.

RIP

My sincerest condolances go out to the family. Cancer is a tough thing to go through, In God's hands she is now at peace.

Sorry to hear of her passing.

Can someone post a pic of her?Kind of nice to be able to put a face with the name.

RIP

Photos of Sue Baldwin at 2006 DCA Alumni Spectacular and John and Sue on a recent vacation.

SueBaldwin.jpg

JohnAndSueBaldwin.jpg

We all loved our dear friend Sue and will miss her very much.

Curt Anderson

RIP Sue..... thanks for posting Ben

RIP Sue, we'll miss you.

Our thoughts are with you, John

Sue was a wonderful friend of our entire family. The Martin's shared many wonderful times with Baldwin's. One we will never forget was Sue and John's wedding at the hotel in Sherburne. Yes, there were many fond memories and now Sue and Harvey will share more.

Our Condolences John and boys.

The Martin Family

As I sit out here in my self imposed exile to rainy Seattle, I'm in shock... Since I'm out of the Rochester loop, I had no idea she was even ill... no one mentioned it at DCA... I'm certain I spoke with her there...

On several occasions I had some "mild" impact on their life - well mostly John's... from my original donut shop to the Fulton Gauchos to the Brigadiers to the Crusaders... but it's safe to say that they may have not ended up together were it not for me...

All I can say is hang in there old friend, you found a winner 35 years ago and we all share in your loss and will miss her smiling face and sweet words... God bless...