Predictions?

as far as predictions here goes....

I predict that some people will be dissapointed at the results and some people will be elated, and some (if not most) will be lost on all the freeways (yes, I said free-ways and not expressways...just like it's called soda)

I drink pop on the highway.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you even come to the DCI forum then?

I don't like nascar, so I don't go to nascar forums.

Well first off I didn't see the sign that says "Only people who can only say positive things about drum corps can enter here". Unless John hid it and only those who can say postive things can see it. :laugh:

I have history of doing drum corps, unlike NASCAR. So why comment or join something I 1) know very little about, or 2) care what happens. I do care what happens to drum corps. So get off your highhorse and quit thinking that I'm a drumcorpsaphobic because I don't like the product that's being pushed on the audience.

I predict that Teal sound for div 2 and phantom gets , first , second , AND third place for div 1.

Well first off I didn't see the sign that says "Only people who can only say positive things about drum corps can enter here". Unless John hid it and only those who can say postive things can see it. :laugh:

I have history of doing drum corps, unlike NASCAR. So why comment or join something I 1) know very little about, or 2) care what happens. I do care what happens to drum corps. So get off your highhorse and quit thinking that I'm a drumcorpsaphobic because I don't like the product that's being pushed on the audience.

There is a word for people who always post negative things about something in a forum that is specifically for that something.

I said nothing at all about you being drumcorpsaphobic. I asked a simple question.

Why go out of your way to brag about not going to any DCI shows in a thread about DCI predictions?

How is that no different than people who brag about how many shows they will be attending?? Again, it seems that we can't say anything negative.

Would you go to the Blue Devils forum and post nothing but negative things about the Blue Devils? You'd be labeled a troll pretty quickly.

Plenty of people say negative things about DCI or specific corps on here, however most of them also have good things to say. If you don't like DCI, which it is apparent that you don't, why go out of your way to brag about it on a forum for people who want to discuss DCI?

as far as predictions here goes....

I predict that some people will be dissapointed at the results and some people will be elated, and some (if not most) will be lost on all the freeways (yes, I said free-ways and not expressways...just like it's called soda)

Actually, it's called Coke...no matter what soft drink it actually is.