• Undecided

...but only if its your own, through a PA system? :P

and only if his jokes get approved before they're read :P

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can barely tolerate voice period....

Amplified voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me...

You will never be able to prove that, even if EVERY DCP member comes on and votes.

Yes, it is debated...but by the same few (me included).

What will I never be able to prove? I can prove that within less than 12 hours of this post, there have been 657 hits on this topic in less than 12 hourst. Of those 657 hits there have been 127 people who voted in this poll as of 11:40 p.m this evening. Eightynine of them are against Voice Amplification. Thirty are for Voice Amplification, and eight are undecided.

If you take into consideration that the higest number of people on this site at one time is 1077, that means that 11% of that number have voted. If you take into consideration that there are 16329 people regestered on this site, only .007, (Bond, James Bond), have voted. Now, that is not a large percentage, but keep in prospective; the post is less that 12 hours old, no one claimed that this is a scienctific poll, and less that 50% of the voting aged population elected the President of the United States.

Do I have an opinion on this subject? Of course I do. I voted my preference. Do I have an agenda for this poll? Yes. I want to know what the preference is of the active voting members of DCP on this subject. Will I get the TOTAL preference? Heck NO! Some of the regestered members are probably no longer active or alive. Like our current political system, there are those who go out and vote on a subject, and those that just accept the results and complain.

It apears that the only people putting down this poll are the people who are not ahead. Encorage the people that feel the same way as you on this subject to vote in the poll.

Edited by YR-Rudi

Why is the word "voice" capitalized in the title of this thread? LOL

In that spirit.... I'll answer:

Yes, I favor amplified VOICE. :P

Fran

Fran,

I don't know of too many people who would object to your amplied VOICE. As a mater of fact, you did quite well with an Unamplified VOICE in Arnold, MD.

P.S. I wouldn't try that at Rochester.

it is 1045 on a friday night ya know...not everyone is on here like we are

Yeah, I know. I was just trying to beat on the drum some more.

What will I never be able to prove? I can prove that within less than 12 hours of this post, there have been 657 hits on this topic in less than 12 hourst. Of those 657 hits there have been 127 people who voted in this poll as of 11:40 p.m this evening. Eightynine of them are against Voice Amplification. Thirty are for Voice Amplification, and eight are undecided.

I think the most pro-amped-vocal people here on DCP know that most of the DCP posters are anti-.

I think the most pro-amped-vocal people here on DCP know that most of the DCP posters are anti-.

Than prove anti-amped-voice wrong. Get the pro-amped people out here and vote. Don't just wine about it. Do something about it. You are one of the main people that talks about the numbers. This is your chance to get your suporters out there and vote. Prove that your side has the numbers backing you up. VOTE.

NO!

The pro-ampers generally find themselves on the short end of these polls, then spend the majority of their posting trying to tear down the results.

The numbers are right in front of them. They just refuse to see them.

I voted no.

Garry