Only Three Days 'till the Coast Rocks

Three more days until we really rock the North Coast. The North Coast Rock will have our next camp this Saturday and Sunday at the Brunswick High School.

Come on out and see what's ROCKIN'

See our website at www.northcoastrock.org for camp information.

Tom

Three more days until we really rock the North Coast. The North Coast Rock will have our next camp this Saturday and Sunday at the Brunswick High School.

Come on out and see what's ROCKIN'

See our website at www.northcoastrock.org for camp information.

Tom

Last rehearsal was interesting. I am exited to see how much will be accomplished during the next camp. You know me... I can't wait.

Tony Tuba

Last rehearsal was interesting. I am exited to see how much will be accomplished during the next camp. You know me... I can't wait.

Tony Tuba

Hey! Don't be a stranger!

As of right now, the Greater Cleveland area is getting dumped on by a clipper from the north. Expected snowfall range upwards of a foot or better.

HOWEVER, looking at the forecast for this weekend, Saturday sunny and mid 30's and Sunday sunny and mid 40's! Could this change in the weekend weather be because the North Coast ROck will be conducting our December camp??????

I think so! ^OO^

By the way, for ya'll southerners out there, mid 30's in December in Cleveland is considered a tropical heat wave!!!!!!!

Tom MaKinster

Executive Director

North Coast Rock

Merged with the Weather Outside is Frightful thread :)

Northcoast Rock is holding rehearsal Saturday and Sunday December 9th and 10th. Practice starts on Saturday at 10:00 am, at Brunswick High School.

WE need all you Ohio, Western PA, Michigan, and Indiana Drumcorps folks to help us make this corps a huge success. WE are on the right track.. Great Staff and adding all the time. Great Rehearsal facilities, Great Horns, Great Drums.. Even Food..

We had a great time last month and want to keep building. BE a part of the process and help Ohio succeed in making a World Class All Age Corps.

Take the easy drive to Cleveland and check us out!! It will be worth the ride..

Check out our website for more information..

http://www.northcoastrock.org

Brunswick High School... is the mascot a train? If so, then its too much a coincidence of the BHS in MD and in OH being the same colors and mascot....