How are the Blue Stars affected...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were only a few ageouts last year. I know of at least two, maybe three 14 year olds in the line last year, and I think on the whole they're fairly young. I'm excited to see the growth this year from last!

There were only a few ageouts last year. I know of at least two, maybe three 14 year olds in the line last year, and I think on the whole they're fairly young. I'm excited to see the growth this year from last!

A friend of mine's daughter made the guard. She said they have alot of multi-year vets who are aging out this year. Some of them have been with the corps since 2000. Can you imagine seeing the growth they have had during that time from the inside? Must feel pretty good.

She also said the horns are already playing better than when she saw them in late July last year :o . She said they have mostly returning vets in the snare line too.

A friend of mine's daughter made the guard. She said they have alot of multi-year vets who are aging out this year. Some of them have been with the corps since 2000. Can you imagine seeing the growth they have had during that time from the inside? Must feel pretty good.

She also said the horns are already playing better than when she saw them in late July last year :o . She said they have mostly returning vets in the snare line too.

Actually they have 4, definitely no more than 5 returning vets in the snareline (they're marching 9) . That said, the line plays vey well together and will definitely do justice to what is a SMOKIN book.

There were three 14-year-olds last year, all in the hornline. My son is the only one left that is still 14, but he turns 15 in (13) days. This is already his third season in DCI :P .

I'll admit i'm the person who's been there since 2000 haha. It'll be sad to age out after all these years.

I'll admit i'm the person who's been there since 2000 haha. It'll be sad to age out after all these years.

Bah! Is this Jon? It's about time you aged out...