Old Senior Corps Photos

A judged parade!

That's the Flying Dutchmen from Dunkirk, NY.

• 3 weeks later...
http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z437/A...49Fullcorps.jpg

I am new to posting photos. Lete's see if this photo of Prince from 1949 is accessible.

cool pic!!!

wow awesome!

way before mine & your time jeff. it's andyroo's time. :worthy:

way before mine & your time jeff. it's andyroo's time. :tongue:

You're right, Don. '49 is the year I started. And Prince is one of the reasons I got into drum corps. Saw them in an exhibition the year before and my cousin and I joined that fall.

It's probable that you and Jeff weren't even gleams in your fathers' eyes at that point. :doh:

You're right, Don. '49 is the year I started. And Prince is one of the reasons I got into drum corps. Saw them in an exhibition the year before and my cousin and I joined that fall.

It's probable that you and Jeff weren't even gleams in your fathers' eyes at that point. :doh:

yor ight andy. but i knew i could get you to look over here an respond. you da man :tongue:

yor ight andy. but i knew i could get you to look over here an respond. you da man :doh:

Hey Don, anytime anyone mentions my era, I have to chime in. After all, there aren't that many of us left anymore.

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z437/A...49Fullcorps.jpg

I am new to posting photos. Lete's see if this photo of Prince from 1949 is accessible.

Excellent picture. Wow!!!

Hey Don, anytime anyone mentions my era, I have to chime in. After all, there aren't that many of us left anymore.

i know andy and that's really to bad. a lot of history is gone sadly. but i knew i could draw you out. and that's good. we need to hear your history from back in those day's.