SPLOOIE

FJTDC

now we're learning though don't u see. learning what some might tell us about myths and what is not true plus all the information about other corps. i had no idea the bluecoats had something called "6 words" and i've marched drum corps for 4 years so far. and not many things on this forum are very important at all but all tend to get over discussed. i just decided to make another and waste some time not studying and maybe spike up some good conversations while doing so. thank you this thread has been most productive

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I once heard Art Bell talk about it. It also involved UFO's, The Illuminatti and Jimmy Hoffa.

exactly right!.....do you ecspect someone from Phantom Regiment to just tell you what "SUTA" means? or someone from Bluecoats to tell you what "6 words" means?

the only sure way to really find out, is to march with the corps

If you were somehow to find out what SUTA meant, your house would be suddenly surrounded by shadowy figures wearing Regiment Helmets. The figures would be gibbering "Ia Ia Phtagh'n SUTA Cthulhu Ry'leh SUTA!" In the wind, you could hear strains of sopranos playing the Finale from New World. The moon would turn to blood and the sun would go out. The next day only a crater with the slight odor of Old Style Beer would remain where you and your house once stood.

im guessing everybody knows the word that should not be said because it does a lot of bad things to many many corps. so ill not post that word because it is a bad one and i dont feel like bringing bad things upon myself.

6 words is a lot less secretive then SPLOOIE. I didn't march Bluecoats, but I do know what it means.

Or..... do you? ^0^

been there.

done that.

BTW - that's only 4 words. :doh:

If you were somehow to find out what SUTA meant, your house would be suddenly surrounded by shadowy figures wearing Regiment Helmets. The figures would be gibbering "Ia Ia Phtagh'n SUTA Cthulhu Ry'leh SUTA!" In the wind, you could hear strains of sopranos playing the Finale from New World. The moon would turn to blood and the sun would go out. The next day only a crater with the slight odor of Old Style Beer would remain where you and your house once stood.

I asked a Phantom FMM what SUTA meant and he just told me like it was no big secret.

None of that stuff above happened. The sops playin the Finale from New World would have been awesome though! b**bs

(The other stuff would not have been cool.)