I have a statement.

'Skylander' - Dec 24 2006

"I've known more about it than has been discussed. I've just simply been staying out of it. It will suffice to say that I am Skyliner, I will forever be Skyliner and the I believe that loyalty and tradition trump any other reasons for doing what people do!"

:angry: AGREE. The only post I have made was to correct the CORPS population in the area. Listing 25 OPTIONS people in the area had. -- AND -- There are MORE than just those I listed!

I repeat the above!

I've known more about it than has been discussed.

It will suffice to say that I am Skyliner, I will forever be Skyliner and the I believe that loyalty and tradition trump any other reasons for doing what people do!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my only question is has Lee ASKED all these peoply why they left Skyliners or is he just assuming he knows why they left ... me personally Id want to find out why these people decided to leave before I started throwing around accusations.

Lee as well as a lot of us in the corps know the entire story. I agree with a lot of you that there is no need to make it a public debate although I would like to let everyone know what is really going on. I'm not going to do that because I see no good coming from it. It is a personal issue to be dealt with between the administration of Fusion, and the administration, members and alumni of the New York Skyliners. Please let this topic rest because it is doing the corps no good at this point.

It is a personal issue to be dealt with between the administration of Fusion, and the administration, members and alumni of the New York Skyliners. Please let this topic rest because it is doing the corps no good at this point.

:angry:

Don't know the details, don't WANT to know the details, but the guesses and airing this in a place where it cannot be resolved does neither corps any good.