hey Kay!!

ya got back up over here if you need it *tho i doubt you will*

Signed~

another short Irish woman

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I encourage free speech. I also encourage that people use it wisely. Asking the question about Fusion's motives is what I consider acceptable. It's not meant to slam them, just understand where they're coming from. Just like Fusion answering and telling everyone they'd rather handle the matter off the public forums is acceptable. The other garbage that has spawned as a result (jokes about Sky folding, the posting about Fusion in Sky's threads and vice verca, etc...) is not what I'd consider a good idea. And I'm fairly certain that it's not people from either corps doing this kind of stuff. In fact, I think the way the individual corps have handled this so far is commendable.

Click/clique this - stomp that!!!

All the best to Fusion Core!!!!

I encourage free speech. I also encourage that people use it wisely. Asking the question about Fusion's motives is what I consider acceptable. It's not meant to slam them, just understand where they're coming from. Just like Fusion answering and telling everyone they'd rather handle the matter off the public forums is acceptable. The other garbage that has spawned as a result (jokes about Sky folding, the posting about Fusion in Sky's threads and vice verca, etc...) is not what I'd consider a good idea. And I'm fairly certain that it's not people from either corps doing this kind of stuff. In fact, I think the way the individual corps have handled this so far is commendable.

agreed. 10,000 percent.

I

But my question is this -- Was Fusion Core simply started as an attempt to hurt or fold the New York Skyliners?

Can someone please answer this question?

My answer is "yes" and "yes"....

My answer is "yes" and "yes"....

oi vey :rolleyes::lol:

I have had about enough of this. I sit here day after day and read the same nonsense. I said it in the other thread and I will say it again, the initial statement happened, it opened some peoples' eyes and now it is over. Neither of these corps is going to benefit from this "cyber fight." None of you will ever get the real answer because each side has its' own version of the truth. Dig through the threads, find the facts, and form an opinion. Then do both corps a favor and keep it off the internet, or at least off DCP. Please let this topic die and sink to the depths of the forum, it has run its' course.