Paetec Park reverb...?

I was on the field several times at Paetec Park this past Labor Day and - despite the howling winds and horizontal rains - I heard some rather serious reverberations coming from the stands.

I didn't notice it with the drums, so much as with the horns. There seemed to be a rather substantial delayed feedback.

Did anyone else notice this - or was I just imagining things (again)?

Andy

are you saying this was just a field level thing?

if so, i'd imagine the wall helped cause it

Hold on, I'll respond to this in a few minutes. Going to see if my clothes from pre-lims are still in the dryer....

####, maybe another cycle and they'll be dry. I didn't notice any extra reverb from the pit area. But I couldnt hear much of anything besides the occasional bit of drum corps behind me and the instruments I was playing.

Hold on, I'll respond to this in a few minutes. Going to see if my clothes from pre-lims are still in the dryer....

\

Thats a good one.

I took my uniform back to the motel SAt and put it in the cloths dryer.I swear when I put it on it still felt like it was wet even thought I know it was dry.I think it was just a mental thing.Not sure if I will ever be able to wear that uniform again without having the same feeling.

I heard some rather serious reverberations coming from the stands.

The stadium did seem a little on the live side when performing at prelims. Which I had assumed was from the lack of bio-matter (people in the seats) to absorb the sound. I only got to perform at prelims so I couldn't tell you how/if it differed on Sunday.