Who's left in G?

Anyone who plays a Bb on the field and claims to be in a "Drum and BUGLE corps" is a phony, sissy, no brass playin fake who believes everything their BAND teacher ever said in high school.

Anyone who uses those nefarious and ridiculous radial tires on a motor vehicle isn't really driving, and it isn't even really a car. I don't care what your goofy high school driver's ed teacher said -- radial tires are a recent product designed to cut into the profits of inner-tube companies and cross-ply tires, and to appeal to NASCAR fans. That's it. People who use the newfangled radial tires are phonies and sissies.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who uses those nefarious and ridiculous radial tires on a motor vehicle isn't really driving, and it isn't even really a car. I don't care what your goofy high school driver's ed teacher said -- radial tires are a recent product designed to cut into the profits of inner-tube companies and cross-ply tires, and to appeal to NASCAR fans. That's it. People who use the newfangled radial tires are phonies and sissies.

Very nice!

:worthy::wub::worthy:

The B Flat horns are not "bugles". They're standard concert instruments, for the most part.

Trumpets, baritones, euphoniums, and tubas are all in B Flat, for the most part.

Most corps that go "B Flat" are using F Mellophones.

The corps that have gone B Flat are:

Caballeros

Bushwackers

Minnesota Brass

Buccaneers

Hurricanes

Everyone else, (to my knowledge) is still in G. If I missed anyone, please feel free to add that information in.

Hope this helps, Gregg.

The Caballeros Alumni Corps' still playing G bugles.

The Marine Drum & Bugle Corps ordered their new line of Kanstul 2 valve bugles last year. The order was supposed to be for three valves, but there was a mistake on the purchase order. I heard this directly from two members of the Marine D&B.

mmmm.... I heard that they don't use the 3 valves because they would lose their status as a drum and bugle corps. They would then be considered a "BAND". This info was given to me by the MC at the Foxboro Stadium -DCI show a couple of years ago.

Sorry. Didn't see the need to go past your first sentence.

Just skip to the last sentence.......that one was meant for you...... B)

:feednotroll:

Takes one to know one.....hehe.... :P

Uh yeah. I think there may be three or four people you didn't insult with that post.

You wanna try again?

Nope, ....I think I covered them all....... :)

Technically, a G is not a bugle either. So were you a phony, sissy, no brass playin fake when you plaed on your G, too?

Depends on who you talk too........