Great High school shows

Guardguy89

Hey all,

so I'm ordering from WGI's DVD on demand. I'm really familiar with the Independant world shows, but not so much with High School World (with the obvious exception of James Logan, Bishop Kearney and Union High School)

I'd like to have 15 of the best High School shows over the years and need help. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Later,

Mike

Sonnor 07

center grove h.s. world guard,almost any year!one of the most creative and consistent guards ever.they have been participating in the wgi experience for over 20 years and continue to be at the top of their class year after year.this unit is one of my favorites and no dvd compilation would be complete without including center grove.

Miamisburg 1998 (The Firebird)

Northmont 1996- Wall and Rememberance-A Vietnam Memorial.

^^^ Is a great show. Love it.

Anything by Bishop Kearney, but specifically I love Jackson Pollock of 96.

Those are my three absolute favorites.

I forgot that I do have some Center Grove shows, specifically 1996 and the "Joy" year ('97 I think). I also have Northmont's Vietnam show and Dante's Inferno.

Anything else? There must be 15 great shows I can order.

Later,

Mike

Sonnor 07

I love Clovis West when they did Martha Graham and Carroll HS when they did Paint by Numbers.

And who could not like Indio Hs when they did all rifle to the music of Queen...1998 I think

You have to go back a few years, but the year Clovis West brought the house down with Sabre Dance 1991, (I beileve) was one of the most memorable performances I can remember. There have been more cutting edge and cleaner shows before and since, but that one had me up screaming (and laughing). They won the bronze that year. Fun, fun, fun!