Hrothgar's DCI Wakeup Topic

and can you make a valid point as to why he wouldnt?

My final say on the matter is a broad stroke accusation that regardless of their promises, and charm...all politicians stink. And since we're 2 years away from election night, I have yet to hear Hussein tell me what I want to hear.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but the simple fact that you refer to him as "Hussein" makes me not give a crap about a word you say on the subject. If you're going to be like that, you're no better than the swift-boaters of 2004.

I voted for JFK in 04, and I respect the highly decorated combat vets and what they had to say, too. They hold more credability than you.

Edited by siuehist

Just going to throw this out there...seems that Bluecoats 2002 would be a much more appropriate show to wake up to. :)

Back on topic, I love Scouts '99! As others have stated, it's rewally the last of the "holy woah!" Scouts shows.

Nah, I think 2003 counts. Not as "holy woah!" but still "woah"ish.

Just going to throw this out there...seems that Bluecoats 2002 would be a much more appropriate show to wake up to. :)

w/Stp:

Edited by crashhelmi36

Every time someone on DCP calls Star 1993 a minimalist show, a small part of me dies.

You will enjoy this then...we were playing Wild Nights (the John Adams piece), and I swear one of the staff members actually asked us who had the melody. Everyone honestly just stould there and staired at him blankly. :)

John Adams is a minimalist compost - meanning, there is no melody to speak of, it's very techno/trance in that it is more about creating an almost ambient atmosphere. Unless I'm totally off base.

Nah, I think 2003 counts. Not as "holy woah!" but still "woah"ish.

Some would say that is a good way to describe 02 as well. Hmm...maybe that was below the belt. :)

Seriously though, I agree that 99 was the last of that era. Wish they would take a look at what they were doing then, and bring some of that back to the field.