VK Announces their 2007 show

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see why not. They are capitalizing on a once great corps, why not plagerize the shows they are taking credit for too?

(ouch) Shame on me. Let the Flames begin.

oh look, it's a "random" poster. or was this name created just to stir **** up with VK? And at the same time promote Impulse? Let's see. Checking member's posts.

Ah yes! He/she/it has three posts - the 2 friendly ones here and this one...

Not sure why Impulse is constantly overlooked.

Granted they have only scored 90's and placed 6th in 04 and 05, last year they had a drop in membership and was forced into Div III where they won it with only 52 members (over a much larger Revo corps), while placing 8th overall on the heels of Surf who was more than twice Impulse's size..........

etc, etc,

you had it right. shame on you, fer shure fer shure <**>

Edited by acecannon

I don't see why not. They are capitalizing on a once great corps, why not plagerize the shows they are taking credit for too?

(ouch) Shame on me. Let the Flames begin.

Man, they are trying to resurrect a corps that people long to see again and all any one gives them is grief. This is the new incarnation of the Velvet Knights. why can't they use the name and history of the corps? who does it hurt? It's not like the people who ran the old velvet knights are still out there trying to get the corps back on the field. So what if using the name and history helps them recruit. Wouldn't you prefer to see a strong full size corps start up, instead of another small corps that struggles to get members?

cut them some slack and wish them the best in getting the Velvet Knights back on the field for our entertainment.

"oh look, it's a "random" poster. or was this name created just to stir **** up with VK? And at the same time promote Impulse? Let's see. Checking member's posts.

Ah yes! He/she/it has three posts - the 2 friendly ones here and this one...

etc, etc,"

<**>

Trolls will be trolls, ya know?

But let's not throw it back at Impulse just because some individuals associated with Impulse have decided to turn their energy towards slighting us instead of putting that energy to better use. :rolleyes: The people that I have met from Impulse have all been cool and classy. I would hate to think that a few individuals associated with them are starting to hurt the great reputation that the corps has fostered over the past few years.

Best of luck to Impulse this season. Continue to kick major butt! :)

Incidentally, I remember when I was with Renegades that there would be "random" posters talking crap about THAT corps as well.....

I guess, sometimes, it just sucks NOT to be us. :P j/k

Thank you to everyone who has expressed support to the Velvet Knights this season. We will see you on the field soon.

And to ALL of the wonderful members that are Velvet Knights "in training"--thank you for your great work so far. You all ROCK!!!!!

(in no ways should this post be taken to reflect the "official" positions of the Velvet Knights concerning trolls. :lol: )

Edited by stylites

I'm guessing/hoping they may be going more towards the uniforms somone posted on here last year. A very modern skater "boi" kinda look with baseball hats and converse. Just a guess.

Something similar.......yes........maybe :rolleyes:

Edited by stylites

Man, they are trying to resurrect a corps that people long to see again and all any one gives them is grief. This is the new incarnation of the Velvet Knights. why can't they use the name and history of the corps? who does it hurt? It's not like the people who ran the old velvet knights are still out there trying to get the corps back on the field. So what if using the name and history helps them recruit. Wouldn't you prefer to see a strong full size corps start up, instead of another small corps that struggles to get members?

cut them some slack and wish them the best in getting the Velvet Knights back on the field for our entertainment.

THANK YOU!

jeeez!

People sit on this site and ##### and moan about drum corps leaving the field and assigning blame, and talkin a good game about how to fix it, THEN do nothing.

Thats annoying enough but now those who sit on thier computer and cry about while doing nothing are taking it a step further by actually trashing people who ARE doing something about it! Thats new even here! lol

but thats okay. we all know that those people are about 98% talk, 2 % "Show up".

Go for VELVET KNIGHTS!!! I cannot WAIT to see you guys this summer.

Tony

i belive the blue stars did the same thing , and no ones #####ing . they resurected the corps , and no one #####ed. they did jsut as good as the velvet knights , and came back , but no one #####ed. SO LETS STOP BTICHING!

Btw , again cant freaking wait.