Family Friendy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except for the thrusting guard member that "fixes" the trumpet section, Cavies were very family friendly and entertaining this year.

I would say that the masks that Phantom used may scare some of the younger ones though...

And I'm not even gonna go into the Cadets' costumes... :P (I keed, I keed!)

Great topic!

Shows that are NOT family friendly that come to mind are Cadets 1991, Phantom Regiment 1991, Blue Devils 1992... Let's go with Cadets 2001 as the most family friendly. Conservative guard outfits, nothing suggestive at all, and I don't even think there is a single minor chord in that show (maybe like one in Farandole). And the overall theme is really family friendly, seeing as the theme to that show was...

:wub:

I'll have to get back to you on that one, but I definitely think this is a familly friendly show.

Crossmen 2005 really isnt that family freindly, considering the show was about, well...sex...

Family Friendly? um...Phantom 2005?

Cadets 06? I know we all have opinions on this show, but if you look at the story in it, Kids would really enjoy this show. Alice in Wonderland? Stunts off tables? just a thought...

Phantom 05? lol, sure, but what about those guard costume changes... b**bs b**bs

.........maybe not "family friend"......but they were "friendly on the eyes" :wub:

What about Cadets '02- All of that familiar patriotic music, American paraphinalia, conservative guard uiniforms, an accessible theme- A good time for the whole family!