34 + ME

If it looks like a DCA-NE, talks like a DCA-NE, acts like a DCA-NE. . . :blink:

that's funny, I don't care who you are! :blink:

So, maybe next year we'll hold a non DCA-NE championships, say in St. Louis... and send only the top 3 open class (and maybe 1 class A) to DCA-NE, since, IMHO, that's all DCA-NE cares to field from the other regions.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's funny, I don't care who you are! :blink:

So, maybe next year we'll hold a non DCA-NE championships, say in St. Louis... and send only the top 3 open class (and maybe 1 class A) to DCA-NE, since, IMHO, that's all DCA-NE cares to field from the other regions.

:OT: Sorry we are off topic again!!! :blink: If I am not at DCA semi-finals with SS I will gladly shake my maracas for you! :) I wear a size 1 1/2 XL uniform. :P

Edited by Shenandoah Vibrato

Now you're on the right track. But better yet, make DCA-NE send their top 3 to YOUR show...

Your pal,

Mike

If it looks like a DCA-NE, talks like a DCA-NE, acts like a DCA-NE. . . :blink:

might be slightly more trendy to call it "D-CANE" as opposed to DCA-NE. Just an idea.

Or just create a foundation for them.

foundation for corps organizations without a region dilema

aka

ff-COWARD

As far as the 34 + me thing, I suppose I could offer my ghost ride cymbal skills. Or maybe Kelli will let me borrow her bike. But it looks like I'll probably not be making it to dca this year as either a performer or a spectator. And I guess 2008 is in question too.

Well, perhaps it's time we started calling it DCA-NE, so they have time to get used to the idea.

My point was/is that I believe 'DCA' (read: DCA-NE) already is used to the idea--plenty used to it. For, like, 40 years used to it. They just might haven't ever thought it necessary to make it clearer to others--I guess until now.

'DCA' graciously provides Non-NE corps (i.e. visitors) a place to play ball. No real harm done, if you look at it from their point of view.

Edited by FrontierEuph