Sad News....

Our sincere and deepest condolences go out to Sean's family. They will be in our prayers.

God Bless You Sean. Rest in Peace.

Holly and Ralph

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Godspeed Sean.

He was always a good friend to me and always believed in me. He always listened and gave advice and never, EVER judged.

There will never be another man like him.

As Kay said, he loved his Sky like I love my Cabs. We would jab each other about our beloved drum corps, but when it came down to it, we respected our pride and love for our organizations.

No truer friend.

I can't even begin to think of how I'll miss him as time moves on and I want to talk to him. It's not now that hurts so much, but the coming days, weeks, and months when I'll want to share something with him and I won't be able to.

I know he would be humbled at the thought of us loving him so much. But he would have done the same for any one of us.

RIP sweetpea.

I am so devestated, Sean was such a good friend and I loved marching with him. He will be missed greatly. Condolences to his wife and family.

It is with great sadness that I am writing to tell you that Sean Holton passed away this morning. As we receive further information it will be posted here.

Thank you,

A Dear and Gentle Soul.

RIP, Sean, and Peace to the Holton Family, the Skyliner Family, and Sean's extended Family of D&B Corps Friends...

Bill Moore

Rest in peace Sean.

Rest in Peace, Sean.

My wife Steph and I will pray for your family and the New York Skyliners family.

sean, you helped me come out of my shell when i first joined drum corps in '02 ... you were always there for me .... i'm gonna to miss you man :(

Our deepest sympathy is extended to Sean's family, the rest of the Holton family, the Skyliners and Sean's extended drum corps family. Not easy to say, but we should not mourn his passing as much as be grateful for having known him.

Jimbalaya

Gods speed Sean...

Our condolences to the Holton and Skyliners families as well as ALL that knew Sean. This is a great loss to our Drum Corps community... :blink:

I met Sean many years ago when Sean and his father came to some of our corps practices as a freind of our director Carmen Cilrincione. You could tel that he was going to be one of those great ones even then. You will be missed..RIP :(