NESSUN DORMA!

Let me clarify that...the Ontario border around Port Huron, Buffalo....Canton, Ohio ?? :laugh:

Rome, NY July 1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be one of the concert pieces this year! O BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going begin drooling practice now so I won't dehydrate when I hear this live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer::rolleyes::blink::beer::blink::blink:

OH BABY!!!!!!!!!

that makes my day b**bs

Well, lets just say, you have to experience this LIVE to appreciate what it means to the activity !! :blink::rolleyes::blink:

WOW, are PHANTOM going anywhere NEAR the border this year ?? b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs

Oh, I'm not knocking the piece at all. It's definitely in my top three PR ballads, and nothing can compare in the tear-jerking aspect to PR ballads. :beer::blink:

It's more hroth's big blanket statements in every other thread that was getting to me. Sorry folks, it's been a long day. I'm going to go to sleep now...

Nessun Dorma is an amazing piece of music, I can't wait to hear it again.

Ahh...my first love! The first time I saw Phantom was at their public rehearsal Finals week right after their 1/4's performance in '91. They returned to Plano, TX's Clark Stadium and had evening rehearsal--in the rain!! What is it with the rain? Anyways, I was King Band-O in high school and fell in love. I always wanted to be in a really great marching band and this set a whole new definition of the word lust for me--wow!

First show I ever attended was Finals '91--how cool is that?? Marched '92 at Sky 'cuz I couldn't afford travel to Illinois and did PR in '94--thrill of a lifetime!

While in PR in '94, one of my Buick Brothers (baritone for all the uninitiated!) was a music major at UMKC--vocal performance, no less! Tenor, knew the words to Nessun Dorma, and got *cough, cough* "volunteered" to sing Nessun Dorma for us during rehearsal one day. Everybody went nuts! Italian and everything.

John Tsosoras, or something like that--anybody know how to contact him???

Edited by silvertrombone

Anybody know when DCI will announce the encore schedule?

Here's a little taste from the Phantom Regiment Website

Clink for the linky

ENJOY!!!

No no no no no!!! :rolleyes:

They cut the clip off so you don't hear the ring of the cutoff...

That just inspires me to head over to the iPod to hear the full recording. I was there - great show. While Star of Indiana was a machine, Phantom had the most emotion that night.

Edited by Euphscott

Ahh...my first love! The first time I saw Phantom was at their public rehearsal Finals week right after their 1/4's performance in '91. They returned to Plano, TX's Clark Stadium and had evening rehearsal--in the rain!! What is it with the rain? Anyways, I was King Band-O in high school and fell in love. I always wanted to be in a really great marching band and this set a whole new definition of the word lust for me--wow!

I remember the crowd at the rehearsal. That was a lot of fun. I think you guys helped juice us up for semis and finals...we were especially driven after that.