1975 Madison Scouts

1988 Madison Scouts

1995 The Cavaliers

1995 Madison Scouts

2002 The Cavaliers

2003 Blue Devils

2004 The Cavaliers

2006 The Cavaliers

I like practically every show out of the 30. Made it hard to choose.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a terrible showing for the Blue Devils.......

~G~

Yup. I was hoping for some more choices of BD to make the list, too. Maybe years like 82, or 86, or 88, etc... Of the two years that did make the list, I think '94 will "make finals". Seems like that performance is held in very high esteem by many.

91 Star

95 Madison

96 Phantom

99 SCV

01 Glassmen

05 The Cadets (though I wish 98 would have gotten in)

06 Cavaliers

06 Phantom

~>conner

Mine, this time trying to stay away from picks that were shown before. I just couldn't on 91 Star; if 90 Star had been there, it would be a different story, but...

1987 Garfield Cadets

1991 Star of Indiana

1994 Blue Devils

1995 Madison Scouts

2000 The Cavaliers

2003 Phantom Regiment

2004 Santa Clara Vanguard

2006 Carolina Crown

Cool, You had 8 of them.

I love every one if these shows from these 3 decades you listed and that made the preliminary list. Absolutely LOVE them. So much so that I've seen them all like 20 times now. ( right now they make me yawn ...... sorry but that's just my opinion and 2 cents worth )

Edited by X DM

Boring. More of the old same old. I understand, for example, that people love 1980 27th (as do I) but it's been seen in this format. Why not vote for 1979? Or whatever? Tired of the old same old.

Is this a contest for the "best fan favorite" or something or really what is the point of it all, I'm wondering?

I love the 1980 27th Lancers too and DID vote for and will again as I never get tired of it, but I Don't want to pay to see some 06 shows that were just performed.

I wouldn't mind seeing what 2001 Glassmen were all about though.

I wish BD 88 made it.

Edited by Lancerlady

1980 Bridgemen

1987 S.C. Vanguard

1987 Garfield Cadets

1991 Star of Indiana

1994 Blue Devils

1995 Madison Scouts

2002 Cavaliers

2005 Phantom Regiment

I REALLY wish there was at least one more Blue Devils choice among the 30 finalist shows.... 1986 perhaps? or 1982? 1997?

Fran

Is this a contest for the "best fan favorite" or something or really what is the point of it all, I'm wondering?

I love the 1980 27th Lancers too and DID vote for and will again as I never get tired of it, but I Don't want to pay to see some 06 shows that were just performed.

I wouldn't mind seeing what 2001 Glassmen were all about though.

I wish BD 88 made it.

My thoughts as well. I might have paid to get a new take on Glassmen 2001 as well. Don't get me wrong, my favorite shows of all time are shows like '89 SCV ' Phantom of the Opera, and '95 Scouts, and '96 Phantom, 94 Blue Devils, '89 Phantom, '84 Cadets, 2006 Cavaliers, '75 Madison, '80 27th Lancers, Star of Indiana, etc but If they are up on the screen again, I'm liable to doze off in the theatre. I've seen these shows WAAAY too much as it is. And that goes for most of these Corps listed in the 30 list except for a couple here and there. Where the heck are the North Star, Crossmen, Muchachoes, and so many others that would lend freshness to this event as most of us havn't seen these shows for awhile, if ever ? Gawd, if I have to listen to Melaquena, or the Planets or James Bond or the Phantom of the Opera, or Defiant Heart, etc one more time I'm gonna scream. LOVE these shows. I also love the movie Casablanca. I just don't need to pay cash in a movie nor want to go to the movie theatre to see Casablanca....... AGAIN,...... that's all.

Edited by X DM