Would this make sense

A year that would be video taped and uploaded to the internet for everyone to see? The reason i ask is being on the West Side we never get to see a Senior Corps show. It'd be kinda neat to see a couple shows a year. How much would you pay to download a show? Would $10 be too much? And with all the money DCA makes they could send one Senior Corps to the West Coast to play Precision West and Pacific Procession. That would be Cool!!!

Trav

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A year that would be video taped and uploaded to the internet for everyone to see? The reason i ask is being on the West Side we never get to see a Senior Corps show. It'd be kinda neat to see a couple shows a year. How much would you pay to download a show? Would $10 be too much? And with all the money DCA makes they could send one Senior Corps to the West Coast to play Precision West and Pacific Procession. That would be Cool!!!

Trav

Short and Sweet.

No $10.00 is not too much.

Yes I would pay and watch it!

Great Idea to send one DCA Corps West for a week-end. (with the profits!)

Better than COOL!

Edited by LucysSkylinerAlumni

... And with all the money DCA makes they could send one Senior Corps to the West Coast to play Precision West and Pacific Procession. That would be Cool!!!

Trav

I can see through your plan. We send you a DCA corps and 5 days later DCA gets a letter with cut out letters pasted on it demanding ransom; "If you ever want to see your corps again..." :P

Edited by Martybucs

I'd support that. Sounds like a fun idea.

I can see through your plan. We send you a DCA corps and the 5 days later DCA gets a letter with cut out letters pasted on it demanding ransom; "If you ever want to see your corps again..." :P

Make it Skyliners....smaller corps...less money to send 'em out...easier for us to hide them away!!!

Hot off the press..... :grouphug: This is the linup for Barnum Festival 07

Bucs

Brigs

bush

Corps Vets

Empire

Hurcs

Possibly Cabs Hmmm anty up the cash :worthy:

Hawthorne Alumni

Ct Alumni

Park City Pride

Pal Buccaneers

I've said this before:

As a member of a corps that has yet to make a trip out to DCA, my entire DCA experience has been sitting in front of my computer waiting for scores to refresh - that's IT!!!!!

I have never seen a show except for those that I have attended on the west coast or performed in locally.

It think its absolutely absurd that we can't watch streaming video of shows as they happen.

Thank god for YouTube I guess.

I can see through your plan. We send you a DCA corps and 5 days later DCA gets a letter with cut out letters pasted on it demanding ransom; "If you ever want to see your corps again..." :P

Shh- don't give Lee any ideas. ^0^