Bluecoats new look?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be confused, but I just checked some pictures from '06 to make sure my memory wasn't bad, and the pants were indeed white...

Yes but when they were talking about going back to white pants the discussion had gotten slightly off topic and they were actually discussing SCV's uniforms and them going back to white from the green they wore last year.

Yes but when they were talking about going back to white pants the discussion had gotten slightly off topic and they were actually discussing SCV's uniforms and them going back to white from the green they wore last year.

Ohhhhhhh! My bad. I assumed that a DCP thread had, you know, stayed on topic... :bleah:

Ohhhhhhh! My bad. I assumed that a DCP thread had, you know, stayed on topic... :rolleyes:

assumptions make an ### out of .... well you know the rest :P

Edited by Vanguard07

Thanks for bringing that up! :lol:

Just FYI... A little update: While the whole uniform re-design thing began as a visual tongue-in-cheek event, some of my "re-designs" and even some of my "original" designs will be on the field this summer! At this time,I am not at liberty to say which corps... but it'll be different - Hopefully, "good" different. :rolleyes:

In any case, if you're interested, I've done a lot more "serious" work since the image below appeared last summer... You can access the gallery, and my new-er designs by clicking HERE.

If you have a design request, click HERE

Enjoy!

-TGB

Bluecoats___futuristic_by_Becorps.jpg

Provided by BeCorps Uniform Redesigns

Just FYI... A little update: While the whole uniform re-design thing began as a visual tongue-in-cheek event, some of my "re-designs" and even some of my "original" designs will be on the field this summer! At this time,I am not at liberty to say which corps... but it'll be different - Hopefully, "good" different. :rolleyes:

Can you tell us which Division it will be or if it is DCI or DCA?

I took a look at your uniform sketches.... pretty cool. Although, I thought that any group from texas, such as your texas tech concept, the hat was too small..... needs to be more like a 10 gallon bucket cowboy hat. B)

I'll keep that in mind when I make a re-design the "new" Texas Crossmen, along with the rest of the current top 21 this summer. :P