Funniest threads you remember

I remember a thread that opened last summer when someone asked "What about smoking during tour?" Now mind you, I have never smoked, but I found the thread completely hysterical. This thread, of course had multiple spin-offs, all of which were eventually not suitable for DCP viewers.

What has been the funniest thread you can remember?

Elmo Blatch

Deffinately the Motivational Poster thread. Classic. ^OO^

any of Terrence I McGhee (RimshotTerrence) "Lend Ear to Poll" threads... especially the one comparing snare drummers to various types of insects and bugs

Any thread where somebody loves the Cadets but hates amps and narration.

Any thread that breaks down into an amp/narration argument when it started off as something totally unrelated.

Terrence's posts were the best - some loved them, some hated them - but they were really hard not to look at

I do miss that guy. I'm sure the "offseason" and attitude around here would be completely different if he were still posting.

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...showtopic=77473

This thread is basically completely off-topic the whole time, and then Jared and I hijacked it around 3am some random night where we were pretty much the only people still awake. Surprisingly, it never got closed, even after 8 pages of non-sensical, off-topic crap.

Edited by TSRTS13