Great captions comebacks over the years...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PS - i meant 'caption comebacks' in the title, not 'captions comebacks'

Ya know what grinds my gears? Phantom not being able to use the corect spelin and gramer four any of his threadz. What a n0ob. :P

well, I think the biggest comeback would be Cadets 04 - 05 to go from 4th place to first in most if not all captions is really something.

SCV 80-81 corps went from 7th(?) to 1st. Biggest turn around yet

Negative....that honor goes to the 27th Lancers....1973 7th, 1974 20th, 1975 4th.....

YIKES!! Aside from a corps taking a year off and coming back strong, THERE'S yer winner!

In 1981, the Devils came in second to SCV due to a 9th place finish in drums (They were 1st in brass and GE, and second to SCV in M&M).

The following year the Devils leapt up to third place percussion en route to the title, and the year after, began to dominate the caption.

Negative....that honor goes to the 27th Lancers....1973 7th, 1974 20th, 1975 4th.....

YIKES!! Aside from a corps taking a year off and coming back strong, THERE'S yer winner!

The Guardsmen (Schaumburg): in '75 they placed 31st, then in '76 placed in 12th and made finals for the first time. 19 placement movement in 1 year. I know, I'm old! :P