Staples Business Depot insulting drum corps

I love drum corps.....but I also realize that a boycott of Staples by drum corps fans would mean nothing to them!!!

Drum corps fans..no...but the associated educators...YES.

However, I have not heard the commercial; so I do not know the context. As if we all have not ever used the phrase 'dum corps.' B)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Torches will be handed out at 7:00 pm tonight. Be there! We're going to burn the dump down! Revenge will be ours!

Any pub is good pub. Stop worrying about it.

No it's not. And it makes drum corps supporters sound desperate when they say things like that.

sig.jpg

:lolhit: :ph34r: :lolhit:

Edited by DrumCorpsFan27

Torches will be handed out at 7:00 pm tonight. Be there! We're going to burn the dump down! Revenge will be ours!

We shall storm the castle promptly at dark, and then runaway!

or

we could build a large wooden rabbit and Gallahad, Lancelot and Robin leap out after close, taking the crew by surprise and completely unarmed! :doh: :P :sshh: :ph34r: b**bs

I have done/been a part of many companies to take down certain advertising. You would be surprised how companies react to a good number of consumers calling, email, and writing in to change something.

I, also, have not heard this radio commercial.

:ph34r: B) LOL

:ph34r: B) LOL

Staples has been going downhill ever since Dwight Schrute went back to Dunder-Mifflin.

Dwight Schrute describing Dwight Schrute:

"Three words: Hard-working, Jack-Hammer, Alpha Male... merciless... insatiable"