SCV changes show title

Overreact much guys? First off, it was obviously a joke. If you are not from the US and don't understand April Fools Day, I apologize. You two are like Statler and Waldorf, the two old guys in the balcony on the Muppets. Everything is bad, we hate it all, why can't the world cater to what we want. It's possible that nobody even pays attention to you anymore.

... I think they were kidding. I know Einstein was, at least.

~>conner

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least the announcement wasn't that the show title had been changed to "WTF" -- that would have been funny!

:P

Edited by TomMoore

Overreact much guys? First off, it was obviously a joke. If you are not from the US and don't understand April Fools Day, I apologize. You two are like Statler and Waldorf, the two old guys in the balcony on the Muppets. Everything is bad, we hate it all, why can't the world cater to what we want. It's possible that nobody even pays attention to you anymore.

What? I think what Einstein was describing would actually be really, really cool. I'd love to see that.

What? I think what Einstein was describing would actually be really, really cool. I'd love to see that.

Oh my god, you people completely oblivious to sarcasm.

At least the announcement wasn't that the show title had been changed to "WTF" -- that would have been funny!

"Oh the field, from the great city of YEA, presenting their 2007 show WTF, The Cadets! This show promises to push you back in your seat, and leave you scratching you head, saying 'what did I just witness?' Experience a whole new style of GE when the corps enters the field by parachuting from helicopters! Know the most beautiful thing you have ever heard during the 'Tribute to the Divas' section of the show, in which one of this years American Idol contestants (no, we won't say which one) will come out and do all of the greatest belter hits of the 80s and 90s! Sit politely in awe while the guard dresses up as leprechauns and dances around a little model of stonehenge! This year, The Cadets will help you know the true meaning of WTF!"

Please Cadets folks, do not take offense. It's just some playful ribbing.

"Oh the field, from the great city of YEA, presenting their 2007 show WTF, The Cadets! This show promises to push you back in your seat, and leave you scratching you head, saying 'what did I just witness?' Experience a whole new style of GE when the corps enters the field by parachuting from helicopters! Know the most beautiful thing you have ever heard during the 'Tribute to the Divas' section of the show, in which one of this years American Idol contestants (no, we won't say which one) will come out and do all of the greatest belter hits of the 80s and 90s! Sit politely in awe while the guard dresses up as leprechauns and dances around a little model of stonehenge! This year, The Cadets will help you know the true meaning of WTF!"

Please Cadets folks, do not take offense. It's just some playful ribbing.

Please don't be Sanjaya, please don't be Sanjaya...

Statler: That wasn't half bad.

Waldorf: It wasn't?

Statler: IT WAS ALL BAD!!!

Both: DOHOHOHOHOHOHOH!

Actually, the 2007 show is called "*". 2008 will be " : ". After a diagnosis and surgery, the 2009 show will be " ; ".

Wanted to call the show "@", but it was too suggestive... ^0^