Crunchy Frog announces 2007 Auditions

Crunchy Frog is proud to announce its return to DCA competition at the 2007 DCA World Championships.

Audition information will be announced soon, but to be eligible for Crunchy Frog 2007 membership; you shall (1) attend at least one rehearsal, (unless you have a good excuse that you just made up); (2) have little to no musical ability; (3) profoundly appreciate Chaos; and (4) agree to not take British sailors as hostages at any time during the DCA weekend.

More information coming soon.

Crunchy Frog is proud to announce its return to DCA competition at the 2007 DCA World Championships.

Audition information will be announced soon, but to be eligible for Crunchy Frog 2007 membership; you shall (1) attend at least one rehearsal, (unless you have a good excuse that you just made up);

Hows this?

Ive got Anal glaucoma.

:P I don't see my ### coming to rehersal. :P

Audition information will be announced soon, but to be eligible for Crunchy Frog 2007 membership; you shall (1) attend at least one rehearsal, (unless you have a good excuse that you just made up); (2) have little to no musical ability; (3) profoundly appreciate Chaos; and (4) agree to not take British sailors as hostages at any time during the DCA weekend.

Will we get bad suits too!

What about French sailors? Can we take them instead?

Heck, they'll just surrender when I say "hi" to them, anyway, how could I NOT???

No problem with the first three, especially 2 & 3! But I can't make any promises about 4.

Ed should qualify for membership based on requirement #2 alone.

:whistle:

Ouch! :spit: