you guys know stuff

To make a long story short, I thought I was not going to be able to do drum corps this summer because a few unexpected circumstances popped up, but now drum corps is back in the picture. I realize my timing is horrible, but people quit all the time right? I’m looking for any pit spots that are still open or not quite set etc. I would prefer division 1 since I do have division 1 experience already, but I’m up for anything at this point.

Thanks everyone!

This came up recently with another young person.

YES, there are openings.

Contact corps of your choice first to find out what's available. Keep going down the list until you find something. Members drop all the time for a variety of reasons and those sposts need to be filled.

I was on Troopers site this week and they are still taking members.

...you guys know stuff...

now hold on a sec... i dont know stuff. you think what you want about him, but around here we try to keep the "knowing stuff" talk to a minimum, if any at all. this is a forum community, you see. and when people in a forum community start getting to know stuff the whole system breaks down. stuff makes you disagree with the general population based on what hears from his freinds. who are "stuff's" freinds? why some jerks by the name of "sense", and "logic", and that toolbag "unbiased observaton". those guys dont know anything, i mean look at their faggy names.... so you just watch it. best to just get your info from guys like me who post constantly and dont make any sense. we dont need any trouble.

:P :P

ps. on a more sensical note, i second what shawn craig said.

I heard a few weeks ago that Spirit was still taking people for timpani auditions. Not sure if they have filled the spot yet. Worth looking into.

Caption Head email (Clint Gillespie): cgillesp@jsu.edu

Edited by Carl306

Where do you live and play? I know PC has trumpet spots but they are in Diamond Bar, CA. :)

Edit: Hah, I just saw that you play pit. Well, in that case you can try Div 2 corps. I know SCVC sometimes have spots open. Just email the director.

Edited by sopchick_01

now hold on a sec... i dont know stuff. you think what you want about him, but around here we try to keep the "knowing stuff" talk to a minimum, if any at all. this is a forum community, you see. and when people in a forum community start getting to know stuff the whole system breaks down. stuff makes you disagree with the general population based on what hears from his freinds. who are "stuff's" freinds? why some jerks by the name of "sense", and "logic", and that toolbag "unbiased observaton". those guys dont know anything, i mean look at their faggy names.... so you just watch it. best to just get your info from guys like me who post constantly and dont make any sense. we dont need any trouble.

:P :P

ps. on a more sensical note, i second what shawn craig said.

Ok, when I said "know stuff" I really meant "could potentially have heard information worth further investigation"