MCA Harrisburg - Review and a little more

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..........same thing happened to Mass Brass,..................the applause points in their show pushed their total performance time just over the limit,......................Crowd was very responsive,.................and by the end of the afternoon, (Mass Brass performance time) that room was packed!

If all the mini-corps weren't so terrific, the audience wouldn't applaud so much! :blink:

Look out Rochester ^0^

Edited by Shenandoah Vibrato

I was wondering what y'all thought of the percussion line that did the performance during the tabulation?? We'd love to hear what people thought!

Thanks!

Chalet

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in a CD or ANYTHING that is available. I live just a little to far away from the venue to attend. :P

Send any info my way!

Oops, just read read that the show wasn't recorded. Bummer.

Oops, just read read that the show wasn't recorded. Bummer.

We'll eventually have audio and video from the documentary footage that was shot.

I understand that the student who directed the project is having a hell of a time editing the extensive footage, but it's supposed to be presented to the faculty sometime in May.

As soon as we have something, we'll share it.

BTW...

Wasn't there anyone in the audience that could write a review???

And did anyone get pics of CB!? Anything we could use at all???

Edited by brassomaniac

We'll eventually have audio and video from the documentary footage that was shot.

I understand that the student who directed the project is having a hell of a time editing the extensive footage, but it's supposed to be presented to the faculty sometime in May.

BTW...

I was wondering that too lol :ph34r:

BTW...

Actually Tom, there was a real cool article in the recent issue of Drum Corps World about the MCA show. Made the front page too!!!

I can post it if you'd like, but it may take me some time to transcribe it to this thread....

Let me know.....

Actually Tom, there was a real cool article in the recent issue of Drum Corps World about the MCA show. Made the front page too!!!

I can post it if you'd like, but it may take me some time to transcribe it to this thread....

Let me know.....

Guess I'm gonna have to break down and renew my subscription.

Can anyone scan the article for me?

tommacd@ncap.rr.com