Marc-Andre Pregent

Get well soon Big fella

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Praying for a speedy recovery...

Good news I went to see Marc André this evening at the hospital, he left the care intensive today, he did a infractus. he told me that he still had some tests this week and he thinks that he should be home by Tuesday or Wednesday. But the good think he's doing well.

Get well soon Marc-Andre, so we can do our little dance that we were doing in College... or maybe not... hahaha!!! Take care and see you really soon!!!

• 1 month later...

Would love to hear some more updates if they are available.

Best of Luck Marc-Andre!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery from the Buccaneers organization.

It seems an update would be in order.... :)

Marc Andre is doing amazingly well. I can't speak to the precise medical details, but he actually suffered a cardiac-related episode, rather than a stroke. He has made a remarkable recovery, is back with the corps and even marched the show last night in Wildwood!!!!

We are so happy to have Marc Andre back and more importantly, that he was able to get through this frightening event. I can only imagine that everyone's good thoughts, prayers, and well wishes played a great part in getting him through it all.

It seems an update would be in order.... :)

Marc Andre is doing amazingly well. I can't speak to the precise medical details, but he actually suffered a cardiac-related episode, rather than a stroke. He has made a remarkable recovery, is back with the corps and even marched the show last night in Wildwood!!!!

We are so happy to have Marc Andre back and more importantly, that he was able to get through this frightening event. I can only imagine that everyone's good thoughts, prayers, and well wishes played a great part in getting him through it all.

You know as I sat in the stands I wondered if that was him or not. Amazing!