You'll Never Walk Alone on American Idol

Ps....The Cascades Corps song was sang as well :)

We thought Jordan did an awesome job with You'll Never Walk Alone. Even beore she finished the last cord, I said to my otherhalf. Man!!! She should be putting this out as a recording. Then Simone says the same exact thing.

It had me in tears not just cause of Madison. It was my Moms song growing up, she would sing it to her self when things were tough, and when we were young kids. :worthy::beer::beer:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<snip>

OH yeah an my husband says he bets the Liverpool soccer team will be calling her up for gigs too. :worthy:

Celtic uses it too. Hail! Hail!

coughGORANGERScough

Anybody ever seen "Carousel" on stage? The way the song is used in the show may very well rip your heart out and stomp on it. It's devastating. Because it's kind of a lie.

Sister was in the cast when the High School did it. Still can't get that #### Clam Bake song outta my head. ".. and them oysters we et(sic)...." :sshh: My dad slept thru half of it so he enjoyed it.

<Turning on Comic Book Guy voice> ...most depressing musical ever.....

Oh yeah, Never Walk is also corps song of Hanover Lancers parade corps and is our closer for stand stills. Great song at parade or stand still tempo.

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

I dont know if they still do this but when I marched Scouts in the late 70s, Phantom's Rifle line sang NWA as their section song before shows.

It made me pull out my Madison Scouts t-shirt, you know the one with the cool flag over America with "You'll never walk alone" on it.

Edited by Lancerlady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_UAwKtoHvY for those who didn't see it. Edited by Silver_King

Amen to that. While I think the emotionality of it won people over (especially here on a drum corps forum), the actual singing was subpar. But, great choice of song.

Hey Dude, you've got severe mental problems if you think her singing was "subpar."