Warren Central HS

Seminole HS

Plymouth Canton HS

IO:

Code Black

Zydeco

Fahrenheit

Independence WG?? (possibly?)

should be interesting to see how it goes :)

I would say just the medalists this year.....

Every guard in SA should be bumped, period!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A member of our guard and a member of Etude were texting during finals and the conversation included the words...."they better be promoting them as they step off the floor". You can't go from scores in finals, every guard that made finals in SA scored a 91 or above in their semis round. So, basically yea every guard in that class would have likely been in the top 5 on any other year. As far as IA Sitao and up. IO just the top 3, SO the same.

It would be interesting and promote growth for WGI if the entire SA and IA finalist were promoted. Just a thought :)

They did that in 2004 (at least with SA). It was pretty rough on the groups that were at the bottom of finals; they weren't really ready for Open Class. They need to promote a lot of the SO guards, though. SW was really thin this year. Only 20 guards in the class. And I really think the top 7 or 8 from SO are ready for World Class.

I think in SA one of the big problems is some of the smaller schools, that don't have other guards or "feeder" programs that contribute to the growth of the program over all. I think that's one of the reasons that there are so many in that class....some of the guards are VERY young and without feeder programs, it is hard to get a strong large group of kids.