VK IS IN

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And #3 is obviously Spam, he felt much too cool as a child to wear that belt buckle. as well as those striped pants. Spam doesn't like stripes. :wall:

Dude, I'm totally taller than #3... I like stripes just fine, they make me look less fat. Unless they go side to side...

Ahhhh... how nice it will be to hear the words "Velvet Knights, you may take the field for competition" once again.

Congratulations to the VK organization. But for the life of me, I still can't figure out how Clint still has a job after that last inci... err... ummm... nevermind.

Ahhhh... how nice it will be to hear the words "Velvet Knights, you may take the field for competition" once again.

Congratulations to the VK organization. But for the life of me, I still can't figure out how Clint still has a job after that last inci... err... ummm... nevermind.

Bribery goes a long way. ^0^

Except with you. You TALKED!!!! <**>

Never trust a baritone.

Oh wait......

What happens in the baritone line... stays in the baritone line.

However, your incident involved 2 of the Teletubbies, a really bad James Cagney impersonator and a poodle. (No. Not the Poodle... a poodle).

What happens in the baritone line... stays in the baritone line.

However, your incident involved 2 of the Teletubbies, a really bad James Cagney impersonator and a poodle. (No. Not the Poodle... a poodle).

You can't prove it. It's not on YouTube.

Yet.

attitude? heck yeah. this time 'round we're coming out with a razor sharp straight cut of a hard core show. if i were to sum it up in a picture...

sears18.jpg

now, the test is, which of these fine young men make the cut? 1, 2, or 3.

Which of these is the new uniform????

Hmmmm? :ph34r:

Hey, I keep meaning to ask this. There was once an article on the headlines of DCP announcing the "DCI approval". That listing lasted only a VERY short time and then mysteriously disappeared within less than a 24 hour time period. What gives?

Edited by passionatedc

Hey, I keep meaning to ask this. There was once an article on the headlines of DCP announcing the "DCI approval". That listing lasted only a VERY short time and then mysteriously disappeared within less than a 24 hour time period. What gives?

I don't know why it was taken down but it's back up now. Even more official than that, it's on the DCI website now http://dci.org/news/news.cfm?news_id=54c93...80-6dffbe274e5f

Who knows what happened to the first posting of the article but it's a done deal now and I'm glad! :)

Edited by torn8o

Rock on VK and Congrats from Texas!!

Once and always.. 2 Cool!