DCA New 35 Rule

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Horns

This looks like its going to be a year with small horn lines. It goes through cycles. Sometimes its drums sometimes its horns sometimes its guard.

Here in Canada every section is hard to fill. We don't have marching band programs to help fill out the ranks. For the last couple of years most of Grenadiers was American. Probably a 70/30 mix.

Although brass and guard were probably the most difficult out of them all. We were fortunate enough to have pretty loyal people in the percussion section.

that is probobly the case in every corps, small or large,...................

Actually, on the West Coast, it has been hardest to fill the percussion sections (at least for Renegades and Dream, that seems to hae been the case).

Actually, on the West Coast, it has been hardest to fill the percussion sections (at least for Renegades and Dream, that seems to hae been the case).

okay,...................but the real question is, how can I get my Thunderbird avatar spin like your Renegade avatar?

okay,...................but the real question is, how can I get my Thunderbird avatar spin like your Renegade avatar?

Got me. Some Renegade computer genius figured it out once upon a time.