Quarterfinals Movie Theater Broacast

I haven't seen anything about it on the DCI website yet, but one of the bands I teach takes Thursday evening off from band camp and takes all the kids to the broadcast at a local movie theater. Trying to get the band camp schedule finalized... anyone seen anything on the DCI website? Or can anyone confirm it will DEFINITELY be happening again?

I wish there was a simulcast for Finals night as well. I can't attend and hitting "refresh" just isn't as exciting as seeing the results announced live. (I'd settle for live on TV, but I've been that's not happening again until shortly after Hell freezes over...)

I wish there was a simulcast for Finals night as well. I can't attend and hitting "refresh" just isn't as exciting as seeing the results announced live. (I'd settle for live on TV, but I've been that's not happening again until shortly after Hell freezes over...)

Semi Finals is broadcast live on DCI.org to subscribers.

It is definately on again. Thursday August 9. Keep in mind that the show originates from the west coast so it will end pretty late on the east coast.

Actually, quarterfinals starts at 1:30 Pacific Time in Pasadena, so I'm guessing the broadcast will start roughly the same time as usual on the east coast... since the first few corps usually aren't shown live... I'm guessing a 5 or 5:30 start, eastern time?

How is the quarterfinals broadcast? For those that use it, would it just be better to shell out the $40 for Season Pass and watch everything from home on the computer? First time not being out on the road and live at shows in a few years so I'm unsure of what to do.

• 3 weeks later...
2007 DCI Quarterfinals LIVE

8/9/2007

It’s BIG, it’s LOUD and it’s LIVE! Don’t miss the 2007 DCI World Championship Quarterfinals LIVE on the big screen from the Rose Bowl Stadium in Pasadena, CA. Experience the passion of the world’s top 17 drum and bugle corps as they compete for top honors!

See it exclusively for Only One Night in select theatres, August 9, 7PM EST/4PM PST.

Seating is limited – tickets go on-sale beginning 6/29!

http://www.fathomevents.com/details.aspx?eventid=656

Hope this helps! My only worry is getting there this year.