Alumni spectacular

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy the Alumni Spectacular one and all.

I hope more competitive corps cancel rehearsal to allow members to go watch history and phenomenal entertainment.

That's an understatement Cozy! When I marched with Kilts Sr in 97 we had the Kiltie Klassic and ALL the corps were practicing without earshot. We stopped playing and could see or hear Blessed Sac, Boston, St. Joes, Yankee Rebs (and not to mention Santa Clara) on all sides. I remember saying "#### if we could get Royal Airs back together this would be like being in a time machine. A couple of years later I was WATCHING RA at the Alumni show in 2002! Anytime these corps perform is living history. The youngins SHOULD be required to watch and see the roots of our drum corps tree. :ph34r::angry::doh:

That's an understatement Cozy! When I marched with Kilts Sr in 97 we had the Kiltie Klassic and ALL the corps were practicing without earshot. youngins SHOULD be required to watch and see the roots of our drum corps tree. :ph34r::angry::doh:

Very true indeed, my most esteemed and temporarily gimped out Brotha'!!! B)

Dale MacKinley

Kilties Senior DM

'94, '95, '97 & '98

10 a.m., the Green Machine steps off the line.

And, you all might want to be in the vicinity of the Crowne Plaza after prelims Saturday night. Depending on the how the day goes you might get a preview of our music. No promises, but an ensemble runthrough is on the schedule for us Saturday - with a question mark.

Regards,

John Swartz

Optimists 04-07

10 a.m., the Green Machine steps off the line.

And, you all might want to be in the vicinity of the Crowne Plaza after prelims Saturday night. Depending on the how the day goes you might get a preview of our music. No promises, but an ensemble runthrough is on the schedule for us Saturday - with a question mark.

Regards,

John Swartz

Optimists 04-07

That would be cool.... I hope you guys do that runthrough!!!!!

Fran

Les Diplomates will stay at the Hyatt Hotel, 125, East Main Street, this weekend.

They will practice at 2 o'clock Saturday at Adams Field on Adams Street.

Hope to meet many drum corps fans.

Have a good time.

Magnifique weekend in Rochester.

Les Diplomates received a warm welcome from the crowd at the Alumni Spectacular.

Thanks to all the Alumni corps for their encouragements.

Les Dips are back and for a long time.