College

Heh...only a who's who of drum corps has gone to WCU. :P

Not me, of course. I'm just an anonymous DM :withstupid: .

A ton of Bushwackers came out of WCU in the mid-late 90s. Good times. The band used to be a lot more "drum corps-ish" than it is now, but that's okay, I guess. Go Rams!

If my memory serves me right alot of Buccs from the late 70's and early 80's as well Chris

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
University of Connecticut Marching Band, '87-'91

They were I-AA in football back then, and the basketball team was just starting to come around. Fun times.

No way! I definitely didn't think I'd find other UCMB people here!

UConn Marching Band '04-'07 and UConn winterguard '05-'08

I got here at a good time... I went to both bowl games but I came the year after all the double basketball championship rioting.

Yup,

Along with Buff too. I marched the 2003 season with The Pride of PA @ Mansfield University. I then transferred to JSU where the Southerners are. Never had the time to march though between being part of corps back in upstate NY and writing for High School bands in the fall, my weekends were uber busy! BUT, the Southerners rock! I marched right along the side of Buff (literally) playing trombone in 2003. By far one of the most fun shows I have played at any level! Great book, great drill, fun times, great friends, & unforgettable memories!!! I miss the crew :( Wish them all the best though, wish I could relive those days.....

Emporia State University Marching Band, Emporia, KS from 1985 to 1988. It was a sad sad little band under a director who was way behind the times and with no budget to speak of.

The Band is much improved now with a better staff and new equipment although numbers are still rather small.

Edited by Kansan

H.K.U.

School of Hard Knocks

LOL