Message from Joey Pero

Way cool Joey....

I assume this was a paid gig...

feel free to send my 10% to Seattle...

YOUR REAL MANAGER

Tom

Out of the Dark....(drums pounding in the distance, louder and louder)....TOM PEASHEY!!!!

Hey where have you been? Good to see you on DCP Tom!

Edited by KeithHall

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joey

Saw U play in Endicott 2 seasons ago. Sweet!

I was a friend of your dads in St Joes. He is one of the nicest guys on the planet.

Mike

Edited by MDempsey

Hey Joey,

Great job.

Looks like CorpsImpact II!

I saw Jessica Allen (former BD guard captain and current DCI spokesperson) on flag, and maybe a couple of the drummers?

Tell Frank I said hello.

Edited by randomnoise

Hey everyone,

Hope all are well and playing to their hearts content! I was hoping you would take a minute to check out my clip on you tube, send it to your friends. Thank you all so much... Drum Corps is a tremendous family!

My best to all,

Joey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P34QZ1gaBuE

Hey man this looks like it was an insane show....was it fun man? Hey you probably dont know me but i play in the pit for statesmen... your coming to wildwood correct? I put this clip on my myspace. ha ha your kick ### man.

see ya soon.

-Jake

How did you know that was my favorite song?

Looking forward to hearing you play in Rochester, JP.

Out of the Dark....(drums pounding in the distance, louder and louder)....TOM PEASHEY!!!!

Hey where have you been? Good to see you on DCP Tom!

I agree. Though Tom has been in my email he has been noticeably absent on DCP. LOL

Being "quiet" is all about retirement... but it's nice to know I'm missed... but this thread is about Joey... not me... can't wait to see and hear the new three amigos and company at Empire (Joey, Richie Price and Jeff Gibbons) play Ferguson...

Being "quiet" is all about retirement... but it's nice to know I'm missed... but this thread is about Joey... not me... can't wait to see and hear the new three amigos and company at Empire (Joey, Richie Price and Jeff Gibbons) play Ferguson...

Then we need to start a Tom Peashey thread, hehehehehe.

We will have a TPeashy thread..no doubt TOM.....(yer da bomb)

BUt IMO..Ive been around a bit....and few people were as nice a guy a Joe Pero SR. A standup guy!