New Uniform Pics and Discussion

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

found this in a topic on DCP of Blooooo

n1264170089_2679_7173.jpg

Most bad ### effect ever? B)

Can't see the pic, but is that where the two halves of the corps are facing each other, divided by the 50?

Can't see the pic, but is that where the two halves of the corps are facing each other, divided by the 50?

Actually, I think the photo is refering to the reflection of the piping. The uniform piping is made of reflective fabric (like running shoes) and it creates a glare under the stadium lights and when photographed with a flash. You'll probably see some better images of it as people really start to notice it.

kf

Phantom: 86 ANY reference to green.....it smacks of a reference to The Cavaliers with the Firebird Suite. Maybe sky blue would have been a good choice considering the show title and theme?

The girl in the pit had her baldrick on upside down...the "fat" part should lay on the side.

Blue Stars: Totally digging it! Great effect when you have contrasting lines of movement in the drill...especially when you "pop" and march forward & play to the side.

Colts: The uni overall is OK, nothing "WOW." I like the red plumes. Those guard capes are HIDEOUS!

When did the "cupped" hand salute come into fashion? I've seen it in corps quite a few years now, and think it looks less professional or "business-like" than the straight hand.

Now that you mention it....ugh I don't like the guard capes either

For those of you who havent seen it, Pacific Crest switched to all black this year....

Nikki.jpg

Looks like grey scale to me. :wink:

Good luck Pacific Crest!