what corps show are you excited to see the most?

All of them. Especially Academy and Troopers. Welcome to the big dance Academy and welcome back Troopers. Cadets show will have the highest GE, won't have much at all if they try a part 2 next year. Billy Joel show from Cavalies will be exactly what you would expect from them, incredible.

Lots to look forward to this season the countdown has begun, T minus 8 days and counting for me. My first show will be in Sioux Falls on the 19th second show 20th in Omaha. I have the good fortune of seeing every corps at least three times each this year. Some corps 10 to twelve times. Is my summer going to be awesome or what.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Madison Scouts....I'm just hoping this show does well, but I'm still apprehensive.

Cadets

Lots to look forward to this season the countdown has begun, T minus 8 days and counting for me. My first show will be in Sioux Falls on the 19th second show 20th in Omaha. I have the good fortune of seeing every corps at least three times each this year. Some corps 10 to twelve times. Is my summer going to be awesome or what.

And I thought I was a groupie. Lucky you!

I am anticipating Phantom and Troopers... also at Sioux Falls and Omaha.

SUTA.

Bluecoats for uniforms, Phantom for overall show, Spartans because I know a decent amount of the members, Cavies to see how they interpret the music, Crown for show concept, who am I kidding, I'm excited for everyone!

BLOOOOO!!!! Sharp new duds and a new attitude.

I also want to see Cavaliers (big Billy Joel fan)

&

Troopers (welcome back!)

&

Cadets (hoping for a more traditional program from them)

also

ANYONE WITH NO NARRATION/SINGING (flame away)

Cadets and Vanguard for me are at the top......Also excited to see BD and Crown.

Madison

SCV

Crossmen

BD

in that order